CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ah, so it begins...

Okay... I'm not sure what professional bloggers are really thinking of this page right now. I however have found pride in myself for even understanding the questions they were asking me to set this up. I am not a very technology savvy person... is that spelled correctly? Let me look it up... hmm, guess so. I am also OCD if you cant tell. (Much like the facebook flair, I would LOVE to put those letters in alphabetical order right now) I digress - I am new to this blogging thing. I was on the phone with Tassie and she reccomended I use it as therapy (internally wondering if this was a hint that current rehabilitation strategy of calling her and rambling was becoming annoying). Just kidding, I know my friends love it when I call and talk about my surmounting stresses of becoming an adult. Who wouldn't? So after a long conversation ranging from something about a Guffman movie to loving your parents in all their craziness, I hung up and found this thingy on Laura's blog page to make your own. Before I begin, I must say that Laura T's blog is like the most hilarious thing ever. I am notorious for being intimidated and I must say that her witty rantings were a hinderance in my blogging adventure... but I felt, ya know, a not-so-witty, bored individual with a husband who is MIA should have the right to share the beauty of life too. Just in a less spiffy and entertaining way... Hmm, is this supposed to be a certain length? I wonder if I can google blog etiquette. Surely so, I google everything else. What did people do before google??? I mean, seriously. Adam and I are having dinner with Jessica and Chris (good friends of ours with the most precious baby ever, Clark), and we somehow Chris chimes in with the fact that giraffes have two hearts. Being that I know everything and was unaware of this, I had to refute. My point being, what a horrible life it must be when you have to argue about it and cant just hit the computer and say... well, google, we're in a little bit of a pickle. Can you please share your infinate wisdom and direct me to a website which will share how many hearts a giraffe has? If you are curious, yes, they only have one. So sad that Chris's fourth grade teacher told him that and he still remembers it to this day. Man, what damage will I impose on my poor second graders? I will tell them something and they bring it up twenty years later at dinner and look like an idiot. Oh, the pressure of teaching... well,that is a whole other blog. I suppose this is enough for my first post. Surprisingly I do feel much better... be it the blog or the wine we will never know. More research to follow...

1 comments:

Tassie said...

Hey! I really like the layout of your blog!!!! Way to go...yours looks so much more professional than mine! I think we (me, you, Laura T) need to spend more time together....I like blogging and getting cool ringtones via bluetooth! And just so you know...your blog posts are VERY FUNNY! Thanks for adding pics of me! I feel so important!!!